For long-term use, when we aim for maximum safety and durability of our rubber floor, it is required to glue rubber tiles and rubber tiles to the floor. Using the right adhesive is also crucial. As Beka Rubber, we designed our Rubber adhesive to meet the right properties for this kind of applications:
- It is a 2 component polyurethane-based adhesive.
- It does not flow.
- It is highly adhesive.
- It has high durability.
- It does not contain solvents.
- It is fireproof.
- It is resistant to external weather conditions.
- It is resistant to extreme heat conditions.
- It is resistant to cold.
- It has high abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- It is resistant to moisture, water, and most chemicals.
- It is light brown color.
- It has a 12 month shelf life without opening the package.
This adhesive recommended by Beka Rubber is based on the know-how acquired over the years. It withstands perfectly external conditions too and it does not lose its adherence to concrete, mdf, hardboard, metal, and asphalt for a long time.
Contact us to receive more info about our adhesive for rubber flooring.
For more information, you can contact us through our contact forms or contact info.
Indoor and Outdoor
22 kg A + 3 kg B
11 kg A + 1.5 kg B
Information Request Form